About Debra Benton
- Author of the new book from McGraw-Hill, The CEO Difference: How to Climb, Crawl, and Leap Your Way to the Next Level of Your Career.
- Top CEO Coaches article ranks her in the World's Top 10 CEO Coaches noting she is the #1 female.
- Benton has been presenting to and coaching C-level executives of some of the nation's largest companies for over 20 years. Just as exceptional athletes rely on excellent coaching to hone their skills, Debra's clients rely on her advice to advance their careers.
- Her client list reads like a "Who's Who" of executives from such companies as Kraft, Microsoft, McDonald's, Dell Computer, American Express, United Airlines, Pfizer, and more from the Washington beltway to the U.S. Border Patrol.
- She is a popular conference keynote speaker and routinely rated in the top 2% of speakers in post-event surveys.
- Her previous books include: The Virtual Executive, Executive Charisma, How to Think Like a CEO, CEO Material, Lions Don't Need to Roar and five others some of which were award winning or The New York Times and Businessweek best-sellers.
- She has written for the Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Businessweek, and Fast Company.
- She has appeared on Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, and CBS with Diane Sawyer.